rejetto forum

Testing build #260

rejetto · 62 · 50669

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i test it on ie6,winxp sp3 Simplified Chinese edition.in addition the "delete" function does not work,and the "get list" function does not work for chinese directory.

could you please tell me if delete worked for you with the previous template?
could you tell me the same for the "list" function?

Offline ElSid

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
are you saying that you have password protected files that got downloaded from a bot that's supposed to don't know it?
could you please provide the information you used to determine that? any log?
i need to see why you think it's a bot, why you think it doesn't know your password, etc.
I only have pictures open to my family. No password. I have another set of folders with personal items which is password protected only for me. Usually, I remote in and add that directory when I need it (ergo that directory is NOT always online). I was checking the logs and noticed an unknown IP address from Colorado (US). It looked like that address went through the restricted directory which has been off for 3 weeks. I'll see if I can find the log. I did a reboot resently and run a file cleaner at start up

Offline timteka

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Yes, somebody who frequently downloads from my server does not like the page feature either, if that's what you are speaking of. He keeps disabling the pages thing that groups similar items I guess it is, so I have switched back to the old template altogether.

Just comment out the line #136:
Code: [Select]
//pageIt();

Offline Tha Jsta

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
    • Back 2 Da OG/Don't Bite Tha Phunk/One Eight Seven
Comment out, you mean delete it?

Do you know why the icons for files are now appearing as ‘?’ characters?
CLICK HERE to visit the dopest West Coast Hip-Hop blog online.

Offline timteka

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Comment out, you mean delete it?

Do you know why the icons for files are now appearing as ‘?’ characters?

That's right. Delete this line :-)
As for question marks.....hm, i don't have such a bug :-(

Offline asykgsm

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Dear Sirs,
If I create the multiple folder for HFS
ie : http://172.28.0.15:8080/Test01/Test02/Test03
The IE6 will freeze when I try to open http://172.28.0.15:8080/Test01/Test02/Test03
But I can directly open the http://172.28.0.15:8080/Test01/Test02/Test03/01.jpg
In IE7/8 Firefox Both works fine.
Would you please help me to check how to solve this?

Offline yopen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
When I login to hfs, once the program allowed me and other times not. I have to try 10 times until HFS let me enter. I use very simple passwords.
I use latest build #260 with rawr_template, win7x64,firefox and IE.
Also I don't find any full documentation for using of account system of the builds later than official(I mean anonymous and registered account rights: difference and how to use).I found only this http://www.rejetto.com/wiki/index.php/First_time_configuration#Passwords_and_folder_restrictions
Everything about the accounts is so misunderstood and confused that I do not know whether it is already a bug or not.
      The account system must be very simple:

* Global rights - affected All
    * sub rights 1 - affected anonymous(guest)
    * sub rights 2 - affected registered account

I tried to setup anonymous with flags - browsable,no download(can browse, but can't download) and the effect is that all users can't download
Maybe I'm in mistake?? don't know. Huh?

encode spaces option don't work for me.
As a new user my opinion is:very valuable,useable program whith a very bugy and not friendly acount system
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:56:26 AM by yopen »

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
When I login to hfs, once the program allowed me and other times not. I have to try 10 times until HFS let me enter. I use very simple passwords.

All resources necessary to the page you are trying to open must be allowed in access (at least) to your user account (username).

Checks in the VFS if that is the case.

Also I don't find any full documentation for using of account system of the builds later than official(I mean anonymous and registered account rights: difference and how to use).

@anonymous = people who did not login... it's not a real account

I tried to setup anonymous with flags - browsable,no download(can browse, but can't download) and the effect is that all users can't download

Flags are relative to resources (files, folders), not to accounts.
If you make a folder "no downloadable", it will be for everyone.

Prepare your system file accordingly: the resources available to authenticated users ... and resources available to everyone or @anonymous.

For resources available to authenticated users (e.g.:  you, friends...) ... give permission, only for them, on resources reserved for them.

encode spaces option don't work for me.

This option work fine here.

Can you say more on what does not work for you, or what you expect from this option?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:45:21 AM by SilentPliz »

Offline yopen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
All resources  are allowed.
When I browse any folder and hit home button to go in root HFS automaticaly logout me.When I try to login again have problem.No every time but the chance of success is  50-50

Quote from: SilentPliz
Flags are relative to resources (files, folders), not to accounts.
If you make a folder "no downloadable", it will be for everyone.

For what is then that option anonymous? What can I do with it?

Quote from: SilentPliz
Can you say more on what does not work for you, or what you expect from this option?

URL encoding

Encode spaces
    You can disable space encoding to avoid those %20. Please notice that your chat will probably not recognize the full URL.
No work
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php/topic,8503.msg1049887/topicseen.html#msg1049887
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 04:35:34 AM by yopen »

Offline SilentPliz

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
  • ....... chut ! shh!
    • View Profile
All resources  are allowed.
When I browse any folder and hit home button to go in root HFS automaticaly logout me.When I try to login again have problem.No every time but the chance of success is  50-50

I don't have win7x64, or this kind of problem with Firefox ... if anyone can confirm this trouble with win7x64 (?)

For what is then that option anonymous? What can I do with it?

It's as a user account... but...

@anonymous on an FTP or HTTP server, is the login used by a user with no account on this server.
With HFS, the @anonymous user has no need to enter this word in the browser login field to be connected.

You configure the resources properties (flags, access, delete ...) accessibles for @anonymous ... like for any other account.

Resource(s) selected in the VFS > Right click > Properties...

- Some properties are accessible only in "Expert mode".

Warning: some properties are inherited from where them are applied. (root/parent_folder/children_folder/files)

URL encoding

Encode spaces
    You can disable space encoding to avoid those %20. Please notice that your chat will probably not recognize the full URL.
No work
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php/topic,8503.msg1049887/topicseen.html#msg1049887

Ok. It's not a bug with HFS; you want a particular presentation for lists.

That's the filelist.tpl that I use (attached at the end of this message) ... it will probably not work as you want, but you can certainly take some elements to make the your.

As a new user my opinion is:very valuable,useable program whith a very bugy and not friendly acount system

Don't be so quick to give a definitive opinion; accounts settings are very simple of use, and absolutly not "very Bugy".  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:49:45 AM by SilentPliz »

Offline yopen

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Don't be so quick to give a definitive opinion; accounts settings are very simple of use, and absolutly not "very Bugy".  ;)
Sorry fo those definitive opinion and please excuse me ,but every new user will have a lot of trouble without full description(explanation) of the new options introduced after the official release .I'am new user too and for me understanding of the accounts in HFS is not so friendly.I'm starting from zero and don't know what to expect.

Thank You very much for your filelist.tpl! Work perfectly!.No more %20.Еxactly what I want.

P.S.:Still have problem with login!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 02:26:11 PM by yopen »

utilizator

it's a bug in Self Test please check everyone if have
i'm using dyndns and URL working but Self Test don't say that work..

Offline ydwxb

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
could you please tell me if delete worked for you with the previous template?
could you tell me the same for the "list" function?

oh,the previous template seems no delete function,but I added the code you ever suggested in the forum,and it worked no problem.
"list" function of the previous template worked ok.

shine

oh,the previous template seems no delete function,but I added the code you ever suggested in the forum,and it worked no problem.
"list" function of the previous template worked ok.

i'm korean user, i have the same problem on deleting file, folder. i use ie7, servicepack3.
Delete function acts as if it worked, but actually the selected folder or file is not deleted
and still shown in ths web list and also in the real disk.

could you share delete script to solve this problem? or anybody recommend me any script.
i use hfs beta build 260, and i use default templete. i am not familliar with templete code, but
 following code seems to be conserning script.

{.if|{.get|can delete.}|
      <button onclick='if (confirm("{.!confirm.}")) submit("", {action:"delete"}, true)'>{.!Delete.}</button>
      .}

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The IE6 will freeze when I try to open http://172.28.0.15:8080/Test01/Test02/Test03

i could not check IE6 compatibility yet, because i have IE8 on my system.
I'll try to get an IE6 as i find some time.
in the while, don't forget to keep your software updated ;)