rejetto forum

Check this!!!!!!!

Guest · 47 · 26058

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Mara"
rojetto what is this????<span class=in_bar style="width:%perc%">?????? How to make the bar with 200px width????
You must be using an older v2.0 beta version template if you are showing code like that in your template.  That old span class code isn't compatible with all major browsers any more.  It has been fixed in the latest v2.0 beta versions and is fixed in v2.0 FINAL.  Suggest you upgrade to 2.0 FINAL and get the proper code from the default template.

To make the bar 200px wide:
In template go to [progress].  In %style% section under [progress] change .out_bar { width: 100px; to 200px;

Looks like you use a lot of javascript.  You should try to make your site more user friendly as not everyone keeps javascript enabled for many reasons (ex. security, privacy etc.)
maverick

Offline Mara

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline Mara

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
In template go to [progress].  In %style% section under [progress] change .out_bar { width: 100px; to 200px;

But i need to change .in_bar width to 200.
On defult .in_bar width = %perc%. For 200px i need to do this %perc%*2, but this is not support of the brouser. And finali how rojetto seys, I need to write java script . :D

And thenks for the advise. Meny peoplle are disable the java scripts
Some pics of my temple
-> http://contakt.hit.bg/ <-

Offline Mara

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Here's a view of my search page.
(indexed without url and other file info for this example for obvious reasons)

a view of my upload page

a view of my wallpaper page

The point I'm trying to make here is that even though we are all running the same HFS engine, we can customize our sites to any way we want.    Nobody's site or template should be considered better than others. They are all good.  Not everybody's computer skills are the same and not everybody wants the same look or features.  (My template is not available for public distribution).
maverick

Offline ~GeeS~

• Tireless poster
  • "The web was made for sharing..."
    • View Profile
Quote from: "maverick"
Here's a view of my search page.

a view of my wallpaper page
Maverick,
i've visited your site some time ago and liked you wallpaper page.
Unfortunately, i forgot to bookmark the page or to save the source.
I assume that you made an index page which contains the thumbnails and linked them to the actual jpegs.
Nothing to do with HFS in general, but hard "html craftmanship".
Or did you find a way to do it automatically?
If yes, would you share the principle idea?
If it's javascript, i'm not interested, sorry.

Wrt. the search page, i assume again, that you make use of an external service/website.
If not, would you share the principal idea?

~GeeS~
~GeeS~

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "~GeeS~"
I assume that you made an index page which contains the thumbnails and linked them to the actual jpegs.
Yes, that is correct.  Actually I have 20 Wallpaper index pages right now.  Each thumbnail also has its own small html with code needed to open the  full-size image when clicked on.  I also have pages set up the same way for family photos but those pages are only available for family members.

Nothing to do with HFS in general, but hard "html craftmanship".
Or did you find a way to do it automatically?
If yes, would you share the principle idea?
If it's javascript, i'm not interested, sorry.
No javascript at all.  Not done automatically.  All the html was manually coded by me.  Not all done at the same time.  I keep adding to it as I get new images that I like.

Wrt. the search page, i assume again, that you make use of an external service/website.
If not, would you share the principal idea?
No I don't use an external service/website.  However, that option is good too if ads and web privacy isn't a issue for you.  I use a commercial search engine builder application.  My search engine uses javascript and works very well.  However, once HFS supports PHP and/or ASP (soon I hope), I will switch over.  More info on what I use to build my search engine  is HERE.  (there are other similar tools on net).  Obviously, I create my HFS Search page using html which of course includes the search engine script.

I didn't mention this before, as I'm not using it that much right now and it's not something everybody wants, but I also have Chat Rooms. (external application activated from my HFS site - there are many available on the net).  HFS is so versatile. ;)

a view of my chat room
maverick

Offline ~GeeS~

• Tireless poster
  • "The web was made for sharing..."
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing! You answered my questions completely.

No I don't use an external service/website. However, that option is good too if ads and web privacy isn't a issue for you.

Just because privacy is my major concern these days, i don't like external services. OT: For these reason i'm searching/experimenting to combine hfs with a ssl/https-proxy... but still unsuccesful  :(
~GeeS~

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "~GeeS~"
OT: For these reason i'm searching/experimenting to combine hfs with a ssl/https-proxy... but still unsuccesful  :(
I was trying to do that too.  But like you unsucessful.  That is one feature that I wish rejetto would be able to implement into HFS.  But I don't think he will.
maverick

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline moondog

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
I Ask some one a few days ago on how to make a gallary and they wouldnt tell me. Mara lol just like to say got it. Thankz to photoshop cs 2 has a gallary maker right in the software under scripts.

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
Quote from: "rejetto"
what feature?
https support.
maverick

jack_2000

"kamelia" lol :D
there really are a lot of Bulgarians around aren't there?

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
might I ask what the point is of reviving a thread thats over a year old?