rejetto forum

RAWR template/player: feature request

Caco · 20 · 7557

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
yes, HFS can do it, but SOMETHING must tell it the time.
being HFS on the server-side, and the flash on client-side, it must be done through  the net.
the flash can easily communicate the time, it's just that it need to be programmed to do so.
you can then create a hidden folder makexml with a diff template that creates the file {.save.}, and eventually call batchsplit {.exec.}

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the flash can easily communicate the time, it's just that it need to be programmed to do so

How? Please help me... :-*

Today i searched for players with this capability, now i know it is called "A-B repeat". The best i found is KMPlayer. Unfortunately if i pass %item-resource% to it, it doesn't recognize syntax.

If i do the same with VLC it works as it was in streaming: you can watch the video and even seek forward with a little lag, but not backward.

Instead, RAWR-player does the correct job, buffering the entire video, but it has not "A-B repeat"  :'(

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
the flash can easily communicate the time, it's just that it need to be programmed to do so
How? Please help me... :-*

by using a POST request

Offline Caco

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
It's hard not to be a programmer 
It is as to learn to walk, there is the beginning in everything, but when we put one foot inside, it is enough to put the other foot :D