rejetto forum

Just an update.

TSG · 4 · 3028

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Just an update on the current RAWR-Designs status and whats going on.

RAWR-Player-1 is completed, the final AS2 version of RAWR-Player, unless there is small bug updates.
http://www.rejetto.com/forum/index.php?topic=6598.0

The new website is probably about half way to an initial launch, we did aim to have a basic version online by... yesterday! but no, it will most likely be online by next week, or the week after... we are taking our time with it, doing it properly so it stays relatively future proof.

Now that the select items feature is out, I might spend some time updating the templates with the feature... You might expect some drastic changes in the new template releases... There is certain elements of the templates that I like and dislike.... and also some changes are required to enable this new feature to be added effectively. The biggest rod up my back is the languages... I might have to optimise these more, and get people to help me out with the 12 languages that I have achieved over the past year (there is 11 in the last release and now a Polish translation!) I am proud of the community for following my guidelines and creating so many language files. But, the new RAWR-Template requires some new code... I'm not saying these new releases will come soon, but I will say that they are going to be different...

I am also going to begin working on the new template design with no modules on the right hand side, just a clean table of files, some people might find it more useful for their needs. Anyway, had better get to work on the new template code...

EDIT: After some thinking, I'll simply tidy up the templates, ensure everything is ok put in an optional use for the new selected feature and release them. We have plans for a complicated media template, it will be very interesting to build, and scarily complex...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 05:12:57 AM by That_Stevens_Guy »

rafaelo

Thank you so much for all the time and efforts you spend on this project. If it wasn't for you
HFS wouldn't look the same. Deep respect !!!

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
I have just moved house, and again, I am in limbo between 2 places. We are in the process of getting ready to move back where we initially left back in December 08. And the downside to this house here is that the estate is so new the communications network is not complete. So I have had no internet for 2 weeks. I have the cheapest possible wireless internet at the moment, which is totally crap, during peak hour the speeds get below dial-up, stupid company.

But anyway, because of this I have made no progress on anything here. At least the internet I have at the moment allows me access to basic things... I might be able to work on this now. Depending on how bored I get. I am playing the Killzone 2 and HAWX campaigns at the moment. If I didn't have satellite TV or my PS3 I think I would have gone insane the last 2 weeks. Anyway, I can't wait to move back to Queensland and get my life back on track, only about a month till we can go :)

Here's hoping we can get the new website online before I move again.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
best luck!
remember there will always be a bed for you here