rejetto forum

several small items

Guest · 6 · 5446

anon

Great software - easy, simple, no install!!! Just the way software should be. I hope that my little comments help improve hfs.

Included are a few small things that I found:

1) In windows XP, When clicking menu > Help > web site or Menu > Help > Forum a new web browser is not opened. In my case - it caused an upload window to be overrun.

2) If you first input the names of the upload files, and the open the "progress pane" the file names go away and need to be input again

3) It would be nice if a directory could be recursively downloaded or at least multiple file selection. (e.g. a directory with 200 photos could be done at once)

Offline MarkV

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
3) is already possible with the latest HFS builds. Look for 'Folder archive'. If you updated from earlier builds you need to reset the template to the default one or get one of the compatible ones here in the forum.
http://worldipv6launch.org - The world is different now.

Offline Foggy

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1) I agree it would be nice to have a new window opened.

2) I think this is a template limitation, not hfs.

3) You can download whole folders with the archive feature, Id explain it more but cant remember the details for it right now. I would like to have the option of being able to select which files are downloaded in the archive instead of all.

Edit: MarkV you came out of no where and posted before me :(

Offline radd

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1) i also use xp but use firefox aswell. it open in new tab, no probs. i just realize in build 126 the help menu has changed.

2) if u use default template, if im not wrong there is a reminder to open progress pane before uploading, i think because of this. however, many template now open the progress in new window

3) available. set folder to archivable just like u set enable upload

Offline MarkV

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Edit: MarkV you came out of no where and posted before me :(

Then rejetto should change my rank to 'Assassin poster' lol.
http://worldipv6launch.org - The world is different now.

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
1. fixed from next build

2. that's strange, because i just tried with IE7 and nothing went lost clicking that link.
ensure you are using the default template, you may be using a defective template.

3. "folder archive" link, as said above. if you don't see it, the problem may be your template.