rejetto forum

Testing build #198

rejetto · 19 · 15819

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
I do not understand that it is forbidden to leave messages in Italian,

It is not absolutely compulsory to use English to post, but so that everybody can participate in the discussion, Should the opposite occur, it is healthier to open another topic in the language of his choice and to respect the zones where all can understand without having to use a linguistic interpretor, especially if the subject of the discussion is HFS, especially since you and rejetto seem to speak about English in the style of professionals. Think of us who are only simple amateurs, we like Italian which so close to our French, but there I feel all the same some difficulties of translation.... :D

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
A problem
sometimes,when add an ip to bans,it does not kick the ip.

it asks, and if you answer "yes" it should be kicked.
are you sure you clicked "yes" ?

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
i also noticed that many italian posts in this topic could be disturbing, but in the beginning you never know how long it goes. ;)

nice idea the <select> for the menu, french :)
sadly, the stuff you wrote in the onchange= is javascript, i don't think it will work with javascript disabled :-X

Offline Mars

• Operator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
also noticed that many italian posts in this topic could be disturbing, but in the beginning you never know how long it goes.

Rejetto, about is the language used in a post, I advise you to answer it in English systematically, except if it turns out that the poster does not use this language, so the concerned persons will feel grateful to translate before posting, it is at least what I try hard to make so that everybody can take advantage of exchanges. ;)

About some of your fellow countrymen will maybe agree to come to post in the other topics (and not only in the Italian board) and so make us share their ideas. :)