rejetto forum

problem with the admin panel

Ranger · 3 · 4897

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
Probably not the right place for it, not sure though.

I have the RAWR template and also the admin panel to add/create and delete folders.
When creating folders it adds the folder on the HDD, but it doesn't add it as a folder in HFS's panel. Is it possible when creating a new folder via the browser that the folder inherits that users permission's (and/or dupes flags, etc) so that other users can't see it when they log in.
Otherwise I have to go into HFS, add the real folder and set up all the permissions.
Thanks

Offline Kremlin

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The 'create folder' in the admin panel has some restrictions. The created folder will only appear in your html page if it's created within a real folder that is already added in the HFS tree (although not restricted just to the lower level, but any lower levels). I will try to improve this later on.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 12:52:47 PM by Kremlin »

Offline Ranger

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
The 'create folder' in the admin panel has some restrictions. The created folder will only appear in your html page if it's created within a real folder that is already added in the HFS tree (although not restricted just to the lower level, but any lower levels). I will try to improve this later on.

Ok, thanks for the info.