rejetto forum

I have no UPLOAD options anywhere in v1.6a

Xennon · 5 · 2060

Offline Xennon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
:?:  :?:  :?:

I am trying to figure out how a visitor can upload files but can't find a proper description on how this is done.  I read that i need to create a REAL folder (purple) then right click and choose an upload option from the context menu - but I have NO upload option anywhere?

How or what do I do to enable uploads in HFS v1.6a or is this a feature of 2.0 beta??

Thanx

Xen

Offline maverick

• Tireless poster
  • Computer Solutions
    • View Profile
It is so long ago that I used v1.6a that I don't really remember if the upload function was in that version.  I don't think it was...

It is definitely in version 2.0.  Why don't you upgrade to the latest version?  There are many new features in it compared to the older version 1.6.

http://www.rejetto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1480
maverick

Offline Xennon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Quote from: "maverick"
Why don't you upgrade to the latest version?

I've only just come across this program and on visiting the official website the very top message refers to v1.6a as the "Last Version" followed by a mention of v2.x beta.  I assumed from this that 1.6a was the latest "stable" version and 2.x was in development.

Anyway - I decided to take a look at 2.0b34 and you're right it's a LOT different and much better.

I'm still not sure how to give the visitor an upload option - I do have upload enabled but I don't see how a visitor get to the upload page (if there is one).

Thanks
Xen

ANTS

Xennon, uploading only works for real folders not virtual folders.

Right click the real folder go to Upload > Upload for users and select ANYONE

Offline Xennon

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Thanks ANTS - I managed to figure it out.  Easy in v2.x but 1.6 didn't have the same options.  Thanks for your help though.

Xen