rejetto forum

Mulit Folders

SiY11 · 5 · 1978

Offline SiY11

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok why does this happen when I set upload rights to 2 people for example I make a Liz folder I will allow Liz and me SiY11 to upload to that folder when I do that why does it make 2 of the same folders on the site here a pick to see what I am talking about.

Mike Hunt

SiY11

Don't know why that is happening to you.  It doesn't happen here.  

Maybe delete your upload folders and start over again.

Offline SiY11

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
Ok I figured it out after looking at you screen shots (don’t ask me how I came up with this it just hit me when I saw your screen shots lol) I made a folder in "C:\Documents and Settings\Liz\My Documents\" called upload to me and right clicked it and added it to HFS then I also added the folders inside it "Mattkerr, woodstock1330, Liz, and Guest" so I guess somehow it added them twice that was so what I did was removed the in HFS and created a new Virtual folders inside HFS (Upload Area hehe like you did it was something to put there) then added "Mattkerr, woodstock1330, Liz, and Guest" and added upload rights and it worked just fine.

Mike Hunt

Glad to here you got it all figured out now.  I kind of thought you might have added the folders twice.  :)

Offline rejetto

• Administrator
  • Tireless poster
    • View Profile
if a real folder contains A, it will be displayed
if then you add another A manually, it will be displayed twice

you usually don't need to add manually, but if you really do, then just hide those folders using "folders filter"