rejetto forum

Thunderchicken of Glory - 2.8.0 -

TSG · 94 · 36443

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
hmm, i don't have all those other files in there... just irfanview.exe and i_view32.ini maybe giant eagle did this for a reason...

i_view32.exe and i_view32.ini must be in the 'Files' folder.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 04:12:42 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline vorshi

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
1\it is not a hidden folder
2\i put the  'irfanview.exe' and 'i_view32.ini' into the 'Thumbnail and Preview Generator' folder, but why it still cannot be previewed?

Thumbnail and Preview Creator.bat
creating new files.....
creating new folders...
done!
deleting folder contents...
 找不到E:\template\Thumbnail and Preview Generator\TEMP\*.*
 done
converting jpg files...
 no jpg files found..
convering bmp files...
no bmp files found...
runing thumbconfig...
 done!
 runing error check...
done!
 resetting variables..
done!
asking what to do...

ThumbConfig.ini
::[Config File for the Thumbnail and Preview Creator]::
::[Created by Giant Eagle and That Stevens Guy, v2.1]::

::[Paths]::
set thumbCreatorPath="E:\template\Thumbnail and Preview Generator\"
set fileServerPath="f:\photo\"

::[Settings]::
set jpg="1"
set bmp="1"
set png="1"
set thumbQuality=80
set previewQuality=65

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:39:48 PM by vorshi »

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
firstly, the i_view32.exe and i_view32.ini, should be inside the 'Files' folder inside the 'Thumbnail and Preview Generator' folder.

lol, but it looks like you are doing the correct thing otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 04:12:23 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline vorshi

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
i've tried to change the location of the 2 files, but it still can't work...

I guess that it is the problem of the 'Thumbnail and Preview Generator.bat', it seems to be run uncorrectly in my computer

i_view32.ini
[Language]
DLL=ENGLISH
Lang=English
[WinPosition]
xKoord=0
yKoord=0
Width=496
Height=354
Maximized=0

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs

Offline vorshi

• Occasional poster
    • View Profile
hmm,can u please send me the complete template and the files in the 'irfanview' and 'previews_and_thumbnails' folders of your computer

my email add is vorshi@126.com
thanks a loooooooot~

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
No, you have them all already lol, the 'previews and thumbnails' folder is present inside the folder where all your image files are. its really not that complicated.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 04:47:14 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
hmm, i don't have all those other files in there... just irfanview.exe i_view32.exe and i_view32.ini maybe giant eagle did this for a reason...

Yes, cause the Thumbnail and preview generator doesnt use the other files. (it doesnt use i_view32.ini either, but the executable automatically creates this)

All you need to do is to put the i_view32.exe inside the "Hidden"  'Files' folder.

in your case: e:\template\Thumbnail and Preview Generator\files\ **put i_view32.exe here**

Esente

Hi, I encountered a problem with this template. I see that in the code, there is a variable %protected%, which doesn't really make sense to me. Therefore, in the directory list, there is always %protected% in front of file name and folder name. Is it a bug?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
No, the template is specially designed for the latest 'unreleased beta' version of HFS.. therefore, in order to get it to work, you should update your hfs to build #100 (which is the latest beta)

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
It is not a bug, its your outdated HFS :) next release in about... 2 weeks... maybe... i don't i have time lately, too much university work to do, i will make a javascript to only show the 'check update' feature to localhost or 127.0.0.1, and i will also add in a small javascript to make the %protected%  (available since build #093... from memory... i could be wrong...) only show up if it exists, but if HFS is release stable in the meantime i wont bother with the %protected% hiding. It will be up the users to update their HFS or remove the feature from the template themselves.  AND ALSO you better watch out in the next build of ToG for the new ~folder.tar feature :) (available only with HFS #100 onwards)

If a feature does not work in this template... then go and update your HFS build, rejetto posts them up in the forum, i have used HFS #100 for a week or so now and it is very stable i assure you, i do not release a ToG with a new feature if i do not think the destined HFS beta with the feature is stable enough for the users to use the new feature with.

If you would like the template to show what build of HFS you are using, i cannot believe i forgot this :(, change the (build %version%) to (v%version% build %build%) and it will show the hfs version e.g. (v2.2 build 100) , it currently shows (build 2.2) which is completely wrong, sorry guys. Next build will fix this for sure ;)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 12:58:29 PM by That_Stevens_Guy »

Esente

Thanks for your replying. It's fixed :)

May I have a suggestion?

I like the front page of your template with the login. On that page I can add some fun stuff like the Meebo widget. However, it's quite inconvenient for others to log in to see the file list. Is there anyway to add the file list in a mini frame on that front page? Basically, I don't need the login, because when others trying to access a protected folder, they'll be asked for username and password anyway. I just need a front page with some empty space :D

Sorry, I don't know much about template.

Offline TSG

• Tireless poster
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs
Sorry i can't help with that i have no time. Just put an iframe... no that wont work... u'll have to change a lot of stuff to make the filelist be viewable in the [login-link] tag, its probably best if you use the no login version, and modify the login-link to have the login page inside a div tag then when u log in it disappears, and you have just the normal inside... and remember to move it to a place to suit aswell. But like i said i cannot help you any further on that, no time.

Esente

Another question, please?

Is there any way that we can make a divx not refresh after we move to another directory? I mean, make it permanent? I think we can modify the whole directory working in a frame, and only that frame change. But I guess I have to modify a lot of code, then?

Offline Giant Eagle

• Tireless poster
  • >=3 RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • RAWR-Designs.com
Yea, we tried that.. but its not / barely working properly. because it is not a small frame we are talking about.. it almost covers the whole page.

And yes, you need to change alot ;D